Love is Enough



Love is Everything


Love Unites


Love Hugs


Love Laughs


Love Enriches


Love Evacuates Fear


Love Electrifies the Universe


Love Sits beside


Love Waits 


Love Asks first


Love Asks again


Love Listens


Love says "I wouldn't do that to you" 


Love says "I have many names"


Love says "I have many faces" 


Love says "I'm enough" 


© Ruby Neumann




Poets Note:  Written April 6, 2022.  I got a letter this week.  The message… "Love isn't enough".  Everything in me is struggling to hear Love tell me "I'm enough".  But those empty words still echo.  Do I shut out those voices for good?  Do I say good-bye, just because they can't hear Love whisper in their ear "I'm enough".  


All I have in me is to reach for Love.  They don't understand this.  They need me to buy into creeds and convictions.  They need me to follow rules and perform rituals.  They need me to be someone I can't be.  This leaves me feeling empty… until Love whispers in my own ear… "I'm enough."