Stay in the Dark Night

Stay in the dark night


Remain lost in the unknown


You don't need to find the truth


Because it doesn't exist


As long as you


Stay in the dark night



You won't be judged


Only pitied


Only loved



Stay in the dark night


The search will be your light


Keep reading


Keep writing


Keep searching


Keep hoping 


But don't believe


Don't reach any conclusion


The day you do


Is the day you lose more 


Than your faith



© Ruby Neumann




Poet's Note:  written August 30, 2020  


Poetry is not advise, poetry is poetry.  I am not speaking to people who are going through a dark night of the soul, I am speaking as one who is in her own dark night of the soul.  


The more I want to explain this, the more I realize that I need to leave it alone.  Let the poem speak for itself.  


If you are in "The Dark Night"... I have no advice for you... only empathy, only compassion.